- Combine the pesto and ground almonds
- Season both sides of the lamb chops with salt and pepper.
- Sear the lamb chops on both sides, about 1 minute per side on a hot pan or under a hot grill.
- Transfer to a baking tray.
- Divide the pesto mixture between the lamb cutlets, spreading our over top of the meat.
- Place in a hot oven about 180c and cook until the crust is a little crispy and the lamb is still a bit pink, 10 to 15 minutes should be long enough.
- If you prefer your lamb well done leave a little longer.