- Cut the chicken into little pieces and sprinkle with chili powder and a squeeze of lime.
- Heat some oil in a large pan and then add the chicken and vegetables to the pan.
- Cook until the chicken is nice and brown, adding a little more chili and lime half way through.
- Finely Chop the courgette in long (noodle like strips), while the chicken and vegetables are cooking.
- When everything is cooked add in the courgette and cashews and cook for about another 2 minutes, stirring and tossing everything regularly.
- Take off the heat and squeeze a little more lime on and serve.